Color Jumper Demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Color Jumper is an abstract, color-based puzzle platformer which focuses on fast, precise movement to navigate your surroundings.
Inspired by hardcore platformers like Super Meat Boy, Downwell, VVVVVV, and many others, your goal in every Color Jumper level is to reach the exit. You control a block with a different color on each side. Colored platforms are only solid when in contact with the same color of your block. Each jump rotates your block, creating a world where each jump must be planned carefully and turning levels into a twisting high-speed parkour race to the finish.
Color Jumper includes a colorblind mode! Replacing the colors with patterns allow anyone to enjoy Color Jumper.
- 30 Levels
- Time/rotation tracking and goals for each level
- Incredibly tight and responsive controls modeled after Super Meat Boy
- Controller support
- Many mechanics including lasers, turrets, keys/locks, and moving platforms
Full Game Features
- Expected release date: Late 2017
- Over 100 levels of progressively difficult challenges
- Speedrun mode
- Additional graphic polish
- Four challenging bosses
- Updated sound effects and more music
- Hidden collectibles unlock additional challenge levels
Demo patch notes inside _PATCHNOTES.txt in game ZIP
|Published||Aug 03, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Sep 10, 2016|
|Author||Tall Beard Studios|
|Tags||Abstract, color, jumper|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Textless|
|Links||Steam Greenlight, Twitter, Homepage|
- Color Jumper now has a Steam page!Oct 07, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.