Pawndemonium update (v20220324-01)
Hey all! Thank you so much for the feedback and kind words on Pawndemonium! It's been a rough few months and I haven't been able to devote the time I'd like to fixing some of the issues with the game. One (of many) problems with being a solo dev is play testing takes a long time and it's hard to ensure that things are working well for everyone!
Thank you again for your support and feedback! I definitely want to make this game the best it can be before jumping into the next project.
- Enemies won't walk into active spike traps any more
- Non-pawn enemies won't go into lasers (pawns will sometimes)
- Because enemies won't move into lasers, I rebuilt several levels to make it more friendly to enemy movement
- Increased wave difficulty a little (higher value pieces come out a bit sooner)
- Made a few sequencing fixes behind the scenes to hopefully resolve the "My first piece moved weird and soft locked the game" issue that happens when the game has been running a while. This one is hard to track down since it has only happened to a few people
- Probably a few other things I've forgotten about
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.